Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 119: Papa

Posted by Picasa



Dad Poem
This is for my Papa who I love as much that words can't say. For all the times he said 'I love you' to me. For every moment he is with me. For every word that means something to me.

My Papa
He's there when I wake
He's there when I sleep
He's there when I'm not
He's there when I am

His love is unconditionally
His walks are slow
His family is first
His children are his joy

Joy love caring is he
Friendly helpful is him too
Careful educated he also is
my Papa is all this and more

Papa's love to me is more than words
Daddy's words are loving ones
Father's love is there when I'm not
Papa is more to me than words can ever say

His little angle writs of love
Papa's love of all kinds
The one love that lasts
One kind and no more

All I think of is
I LOVE YOU
No more then that
No one can take Papa's heart away

I LOVE YOU PAPA
and nothing more

No comments:

Post a Comment