Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 93: Spilled Milk


Well this isn’t a figure of speech this is the real thing. Philbert was home and the yaya’s were out. One took her day off and the other one was borrowed by mom. I told Philbert to watch the kids since I really needed to take a quick nap.

 woke up an hour later and my reaction was expletives. Then I wanted to cry There was powder everywhere  at first I thought that the kids played with baby powder then when I stepped on the floor it wasn’t baby powder it was Adee’s  Milk. . I had to  figure out how to clean everything on my own.I could see Joshwa trying to wipe the floor because he realized what they had done.

Where was my husband in all of these? Well he also took a nap and thus the kids were unsupervised.. When I confronted him he became defensive and I had no energy to fight with him. I had to give the kids a bath they were sticky because of the clouds of powdered milk. They had milk on their hair and clothes. Then I decided to clean the floor. Which took me over an hour to do so.

I even snapped at my husband because he was acting  like a back seat cleaner. He was just sitting there and just telling me that I missed a spot or that I didn’t do this. I just told him if you are not going to help me then don’t say anything at all.
Then I sat down with the kids and asked them who did it?Joshwa was quick to say it was Adee. I asked Adee who did it and she said it was ME! Can you imagine that my son has autism telling me that his sister did it.. Who could even get angry after that conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment