Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 86: Happy Birthday Grishan


To say that my sister and I are two very different people is an understatement. I'm a calm and she's quick tempered. .Growing up, my sister was the one who took most things seriously and I was the one who just wanted to have fun. She protected me from the bullies.She stood up for me and protected me the best way she knew how.

No matter how different we are or how differently we communicate there is nothing that I would not do for her and I know she feels the same about me.We do have our misunderstandings and disagreements from time to time but all sisters do. I'm always proud to say that she is my sister. I would forever appreciate her and be thankful that she is so supportive and I love her for loving my kids. What's not to love about her she's pretty,she's fashionable,she's smart,she's a fighter,confident and no one could ever let her down.I could go on and on.I don't know if she knows that I love her and that I'll be here for her. I'm contented to just stay in the shadows to support her if she needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment