Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42:Discrimination



To be really honest I don't like what he's doing on National TV. He's making a mockery of Indians.My grandfather is from Kashmir India. I've never met him so as much as I want to embrace the Indian culture I can't fully embrace it. I'm hoping to change that with my kids especially Adee.I know I can teach her but this guy will make it a challenge because of the way that he makes a mockery of Indians in General. I endured my fair share of discrimination because of my last name and now I understand that people mock what they don't understand. But for him to mock his fellow Indians is really bad. As my own form of protest I don't watch his TV shows. I can't stand him and the sad thing is that viewers can be influenced by exposure to racial bias in the media, even without realizing it.

nde

No comments:

Post a Comment