Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9: Chuvaness


I'm a big fan of her blog which can be found here. I read her blog everyday sometimes twice a day. A person once told me that you don't want to mess with her. She knows she has this power in the blogging world but she barely uses it and never abuses it.
Which is what I admire in her and I also  try to emulate her example by just blogging about whatever she wants to blog about.  People call her the Kris Aquino of blogging which is not true at all. I don't always agree about what she writes but I still like her blog and sometimes when I'm sad she makes me laugh and forget about what I was sad about in the first place. She's just like me a mom who cares about her kids and really worries when her kids are sick. Except that I'm h not as rich eland I can't afford an  expensive bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment